We’re a community that brings together those interested in business technology, the problems it solves and the vendors who provide it.
In just over a year, we’ve developed a community membership of over 30,000 business leaders just like you.
All access our content for free – there are no subscription fees - and we welcome editorial contributions, feedback, requests for information on any of the subjects we publish, or those you hope could be there in the future.
Some, but not all, of our featured content is sponsored (we need to eat!), but we’ll make it clear when it is and we always maintain editorial control.
Our aim, ultimately, is to inform you of topics of interest, so you can engage with peers through our forums, or get in touch directly with those who provide solutions and services.
We hope you like our community and want to be part of what we are trying to achieve – the free flow of information without any pressure to engage and the ability to choose the frequency and type of content you receive.
- To make you aware of commercially and technologically disruptive technologies for you to form your own view
- To bring you the latest innovations from established players, market leaders and niche technologies
- To offer a selection of the hot topics from the technology week
- To give you a platform to voice and share your views with peers
- To allow you to choose your preferences – how often you wish to be contacted by us and how.
- To be transparent. Make it clear when our content is informative and when one of our sponsors is promoting a topic
- We won’t employ sales teams
- We won’t charge a subscription fee.
It’s still not perfect and we’re evolving, but hope you’ll stay for the ride!
Sam Redwood, Community Editor